Yokogawa FU20 All-in-One pH Sensor FU20-05-T1-NPT
The FU20 combination sensors show how Yokogawa applies the motto “Simply the Best” to sensor technology. The wide body sensors (26 mm diameter) hold four separate elements in one unbreakable Ryton body. Installation is simple with the integrated industrial 3/4” tapered thread. The large volume gelled electrolyte and the double junction reference system slows down depletion and poisoning therefore extending the lifetime.
The system is targeted at those applications where simplicity will result in accurate and reliable pH or ORP measurements.
* Simultaneous pH and ORP measurement.
* Integral Pt1000 temperature element for enhanced accuracy.
* Double junction and long diffusion path for reference pollution resistance.
* Extended life time by large volume of polymerized electrolyte and porous PTFE diaphragm.
* Solid Glass/Platinum electrode for solution ground or ORP measurement.
* Simple maintenance by comprehensive design.
Measuring principle pH glass electrode and silver chloride reference system.
Platinum electrode and Pt1000 temperature sensor.
Measuring range 0 to 14 pH, ±1500 mV
Measuring temperature -10 to 105°C
Measuring pressure 0 to 1 MPa
Conductivity >50 μS/cm
Flow rate 0 to 2 m/S
* Wastewater treatment and water supply facilities.
* pH measurement and control.
* Can be incorporated in pH control systems.
HONGKONG XIEYUAN TECH CO., LIMITED
T: 86-027-85581877 F: 86-027-85309780
Ad: 7-A16,Caishen Commercial Plaza,Hankou Railway Station,Wuhan, Hubei, China