Fluke 754 Documenting Process Calibrator HART Communication
You’re going to love what we’ve done with your calibrator.
The 754 is everything you needed and wished for in the 744 and more! HART communication capability is combined to deliver an integrated communicating calibrator. This rugged, reliable tool is ideal for calibrating, maintaining, and troubleshooting HART and other instrumentation.
The 754 does the work of several tools - sourcing, simulating and measuring pressure, temperature, and electrical signals in one rugged, hand-held device. You’ll fall in love with the new improved graphical screen, Li-Ion battery for longer life, USB port and new accessories to complete the package.
For documentation, the 754 automates calibration procedures and captures your data. And, of course, it helps you meet rigorous standards like ISO 9000, FDA, EPA and OSHA regulations.
The 754 is designed to take on nearly all the day-to-day tasks you now perform with a separate communicator. In fact, it offers most of the communication capabilities of a HART communicator.
To create a seamless/paperless calibration management system consider adding Fluke DPCTrack2 Calibration Management software for use with your Fluke 753 and 754 or even legacy Fluke 743 and 744 calibrators.
The Fluke 754 Documenting Process Calibrator-HART: Work smarter. Work faster.
Work smarter. Work faster.
The 754 is a power multifunction documenting calibrator that lets you download procedures, lists, and instructions created with software-or upload data for printing, archiving, and analysis. The 754 also features a powerful built in HART® interface capable of performing nearly all the day-to-day tasks you now perform with a separate communicator.
- Measure volts, mA, RTDs, thermocouples, frequency, and ohms to test sensors, transmitters and other instruments
- Source/simulate volts, mA, thermocouples, RTDs, frequency, ohms, and pressure to calibrate transmitters
- Power transmitters during test using loop supply with simultaneous mA measurement
- Measure/source pressure using any of 29 Fluke 700Pxx Pressure Modules
- Create and run automated as-found/as-left procedures to satisfy quality programs or regulations. Record and document results
- Holds up to a full week of downloaded procedures and calibration results.
- Use many features like autostep, custom units, user entered values during test, one-point and two-point switch testing, square root DP flow testing, programmable measurement delay etc.
- Easy to use
- Three year warranty
- Bright white dual display. Read both sourced and measured parameters simultaneously.
- Multi lingual interface
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery for 10 hour uninterrupted use. Includes gas gauge.
- Handling of fast pulsed RTD transmitters and PLCs, with pulses as short as 1 ms.
- Delivered with DPC/Track Sample software.
- Compatible with many Asset Management software packages.
- HART Capabilities
The 754 is designed to take on nearly all the day-to-day tasks you now perform with a separate communicator. In fact, it offers the communication capabilities of the 375 HART communicator.
- Requires no external box or second tool for everyday HART calibration and maintenance.
- Offers fast HART communication.
- Supports popular models of HART transmitters, with more devise-specific command support than any other HART field calibrator.
- Works with multiple masters, burst mode, and multi-drop configurations.
- Is easy to update as additional instruments are added and new HART versions are released.
- Interrogate to determine device type, manufacturer, model, tag.
- Reconfigure the sensor mapping of dual sensor temperature transmitters.
- Read HART PV function and smart transmitter digital output while measuring analog mA output.
- Read and write HART configuration functions to make field adjustments to PV range points, damping, and other top-level configuration settings.
- Re-label smart transmitters by reading and writing to the HART tag field.
Fluke 572-2 High-Temperature Infrared Thermometer
Fluke 62 MAX+ Infrared Thermometer
Fluke 568 Infrared and Contact Thermometer
Fluke 64 MAX IR Thermometer
Fluke 62 MAX Infrared Thermometer
Fluke 59 MAX+ Infrared Thermometer
Fluke 59 MAX Infrared Thermometer
Fluke 568 Infrared and Contact Thermometer
Fluke 566 Infrared and Contact Thermometers
Fluke 561 Infrared and Contact Thermometer
Fluke 568 Ex Intrinsically Safe Infrared Thermometer
Fluke t3000 FC Wireless Temperature Module
Fluke 63 Mini IR Thermometer
Fluke 61 IR Thermometer
Fluke FoodPro Infrared Food Thermometer
Fluke FoodPro Plus Infrared Food Thermometer
Fluke 54 II B Dual Input Digital Thermometer with Data Logging
Fluke 53 II Single Input Digital Thermometer with Data Logging
Fluke 52 II Dual Input Digital Thermometer
Fluke 51 II Single Input Digital Thermometer
HONGKONG XIEYUAN TECH CO., LIMITED
|T: 86-027-85581877 |F: 86-027-85309780 |Mail:email@example.com |
Ad: 7-A16,Caishen Commercial Plaza,Hankou Railway Station,Wuhan, Hubei, China